After Jordan Reed was cleared from concussion protocol, the Redskins as released Reed shortly after as expected.
Kevin Sheehan explains why Jordan Reed, besides Sean Taylor will go down as one of the biggest “what ifs” in Redskins history. What are the other biggest Redskins “what ifs” of all time?
Just to name a few…
– What if Vince Lombardi didn’t pass away
– The RGIII situation works out with Mike Shanahan as the head coach
– Marty Schottenheimer doesn’t get fired
– The Redskins don’t get hit with a salary cap penalty in 2012
– What if Jack Kent Cooke left the team to his son
To hear anything you might’ve missed from The Kevin Sheehan Show check it out in The Team 980 Audio Vault or on The Team 980 App.