Join Ronnie Mervis, Steve Czaban and Scott Linn for a once-in-a-lifetime journey to South Africa! It’s the annual South Africa Safari with 10 Days at Cape Town & Pilanesberg Private Game Reserve, option to Victoria Falls and more!
Trip departs April 14, 2020 and includes:
• 4 Nights at Cape Town’s SOUTHERN SUN WATERFRONT – With breathtaking views of Table Mountain,ocated at the waterfront, this modern, chic, and spaciously comfortable hotel offers everything you would expect from a full service hotel.
• 3 Nights at IVORY TREE LODGE – located in the Pilanesberg National Park and situated in the crater of an ancient and long-extinct volcano, the exclusive Ivory Tree Game Lodge is surrounded by typical African bushveld.
• 7 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, and 3 Dinners • Airport transfers with private vehicle and driver, including a private ‘Meet and Greet’ service on arrival into South Africa.
• Early morning cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain, for glorious views of the city, ocean and countryside. • Half day excursion to infamous Robben island – the historic prison of Nelson Mandela. Round trip ferry and escorted island tour included.
• Full day scheduled excursion to Cape Point including a visit to the Boulders Beach penguins and a seafood luncheon.
• Full day tour to the beautiful winelands, including wine tasting and lunch. • Morning and late afternoon game drives within Pilanesberg Game Reserve, in search of the Big Five, in specially designed 4×4 safari vehicles.
• Optional 3 day /2 night extension to Victoria Falls.