Mervis Diamond Importers
South Africa, Zimbabwe & Botswana – 12 Days including Airfare
Cape Town, Victoria Falls & Chobe
Hurry! Only Feb trips w/ Steve Czaban hosting remain available for sign-ups. (10 day and 12 day trips)
(April Trips w/ Brian Mitchell sold out!)
DEPARTURE FEBRUARY 15 – 26, 2019
Steve Czaban Safari Co-host
Early Bird Discount: $200 per person if booked and under deposit before Oct 15, 2018.
Book Now on-line or call 1-800-409-7755
Get full details at mervisdiamondsafari.com
Established almost a century ago, Mervis has been at the forefront of diamond distribution from the mines of South Africa for many years. Now Ronnie wants to show you the best of his homeland.
Travel with Ronnie Mervis and Steve Czaban! Ronnie is a native of South Africa. Born and raised in SA, he knows the terrain like the back of his hand. No one can show you this beautiful country, with as much passion and knowledge as Ronnie.
Where do you ever get an opportunity like this again?
And if you pay early, you can get a $400 discount per couple. It’s a deal.
- This trip is sponsored by Mervis Diamond Importers and Team 980 Radio. The Mervis family comes from South Africa and have been in the South African diamond business for 80+ years. Ronnie Mervis will be leading this trip, proud to share his homeland with you. Steve Czaban will co-host with Ronnie, representing The Team 980.
- 4 Nights at Cape Town’s 5 Star RADISSON BLU HOTEL – This Cape Town harbor view hotel is situated along the Atlantic Ocean, with Table Mountain and Robben Island providing a beautiful backdrop.
- 2 Nights at VICTORIA FALLS SAFARI LODGE – Providing luxury accommodation at Victoria Falls. Enjoying uninterrupted views of spectacular African sunsets and year-round game at its on-site waterhole. The lodge is ideally positioned to offer the most discerning traveler a taste of Africa at its best. Diamond level travelers will enjoy upgraded Waterhole View accommodations.
- 3 Nights at CHOBE MARINA LODGE- Uniquely located in the North-Eastern corner of Botswana where the four African nations of Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Namibia converge, Chobe Marina Lodge is surrounded by the natural beauty of Africa. Gold and Diamond level travelers will enjoy upgraded Suite accommodations.
- 9 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, and 3 Dinners
- Includes intra-Africa airline flights (Cape Town-Johannesburg-Victoria Falls and Victoria Falls-Johannesburg).
- Airport transfers with private vehicle and driver, including a private ‘Meet and Greet’ service on arrival into South Africa.
- Early morning cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain, for glorious views of the city, ocean and countryside.
- Half day excursion to infamous Robben island – the historic prison of Nelson Mandela. Round trip ferry and escorted island tour included.
- Full day scheduled excursion to Cape Point including a visit to the Boulders Beach penguins and a seafood luncheon.
- Full day scheduled tour to the winelands, including wine tasting and lunch.
- Gorgeous sunset cruise on the Zambezi River, amid curious hippo and crocodile.
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls and her rain forest, with monkeys clambering over the rain forest canopy.
- Exciting wildlife adventures in Chobe Park, Botswana, featuring river cruises as well as land-based safaris.